CSI specializes in the design, engineering and deployment of wired solutions.
Thru the use of licensed engineering software packages and certified design engineers CSI has the ability to upgrade your existing wired network or provide the “Technology Refresh” that your network requires to keep it operating at peak efficency.
CSI uses industry leading test equipment to identify network abnormalities or potential problems before they occur allowing for 100% up-time.
CSI engineers their solutions by identifying each customer’s requirements for security, bandwidth and coverage to ensure that every wired network integration or deployment is reliable and secure and will meet or exceed the individual customers needs.
We have certified termination experts on staff capable of:
- Fusion Splicing Fiber
- Installing Fiber uni-cams
- Terminating CAT6 cable and testing to IEEE standards of 350Mhz
- Terminating CAT5 cable
- Terminating Outside Plant Cables (OSP)
- Terminating Aerial cables
- Terminating COAX / Radiating cables
CSI’s additional Wired offerings include the following:
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) engineering and implementation
- BTS / BDA installations
- DAS Performance testing
- Engineering and implementation of wired LAN’s
- Data Drops (add / moves and deletes)
- Server installations
- Router / Switch installations
- Performance testing
- EIA / TIA compliant installations
- LAN system decommissioning
- Fault isolation and repair
- EIA / TIA / NEC conformance labeling
- Fiber Optic installation and testing
- Fiber Optic emergency repairs
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
Whether you require a point-to-point, voice over Wi-Fi, or an enterprise wide multi-access wired or wireless network, CSI can and will deliver.
We strive to deliver a solution which exceeds your expectations.
For information on our products and services please contact us.